Re: NDS: starting the conversation

Nice note.
Joel Cutcher-Gershenfeld, Professor
School of Labor and Employment Relations (LER), 223A
National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA), 3102C
University of Illinois
504 East Armory Avenue
Champaign, IL 61820
217.333.1454 (office)
217.979.3771 (cell)
joelcg@illinois.edu
Invest in LER

Professor (visiting)
Faculty of Work and Organisational Studies
University of Sydney