Re: Update on the nebula OpenStack cluster at NCSA

These issues are now resolved, and I have verified that NDS Labs is fully functional on the NCSA Nebula cluster.

It turned out there was a problem with a neutron process that was causing the network connectivity issue.

Note that we are using a CoreOS image that I uploaded. This is a standard CoreOS image (i.e. no customizations). This was done because there is not one currently available publicly (system wide) on Nebula. My image is available to everyone in the NDS Tenant in OpenStack (all of us on this list).

The defaults in the "dev" branch now work with nebula.
https://bitbucket.org/nds-org/nds-labs/commits/f51cb9d9c76dd4c8bbdc8cb2f51258da8c309773

Of course, these are only defaults. The scripts will work with any OpenStack cluster.

Let me know if you have any questions or problems.  Thanks...

- Mike