Re: National Data Service: Thank you and invitation

Dear Ed, dear all,
I am sorry but I am not able to come. In parallel we have the long planned General Assembly of an European project and I am committed to attend.

Hopefully next time I have a chance to come.
Best regards, Michael

---
Dr. Michael Lautenschlager (Head of Department Data Management)
DKRZ - German Climate Computing Centre
Bundesstrasse 45a * D-20146 Hamburg * Germany
Managing Director: Prof. Dr. Thomas Ludwig
Court of Registration: Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 39784